Felix has an extensive returns policy to ensure you’re always looked after. The Felix Explore 100 Nights of Sleep is designed to give you an easy way to test your mattress and return it if you’re not completely satisfied.
1. The Felix Explore 100 Nights of Sleep
The 100 night trial/test period starts on the day you purchase your new Felix Mattress. If after 100 nights of sleeping on your new Felix you are not satisfied, you need to make contact with us within the 100 days and we will organise collection. The Explore 100 Nights of Sleep trial/test period doesn’t apply to those mattresses won – only original purchases.
Term & Condition:
- Each customer is eligible for 1 exchange for replacement within the 100 day qualifying period.
- The 100-day trial period begins on the day you take possession of your mattress.
- Trial replacement guarantee is void if product is altered, broken, odorous, severely damaged or soiled.
- The 100-day trial does not cover exchanges between sizes.
- Customer must have slept on mattress for a minimum of 14 days (to allow appropriate adjusting period).
- Product may be exchanged for any mattress of equal or greater value. If greater, customer must pay the difference to the value of the new mattress.
- An exchange fee of $80 PLUS collection AND delivery fees must be settled before the replacement can be delivered.
- Delivery and Freight fees are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for any further costs involved in the removal and replacement of the mattress to and from the Bedworks store.
- While on trial, the original packaging of the mattress must be retained so that our delivery team can use it when collecting and replacing your purchase.
- This guarantee is only valid for the mattress and does not extend to the bed base or any other purchased product.
- Requests for exchange must be accompanied by a Felix Mattress receipt as proof of purchase.
- All exchanges and cancellations are subject to Felix Mattress approval. Felix Mattress reserves the right to withdraw this offer without notice.
- This guarantee is excluded for king, super king & special size mattresses.
2. Manufacturer’s Warranty
The Felix Mattress comes with a ten year Manufacturer’s Warranty. The Manufacturer will repair or replace a mattress which is found to be defective within 10 years from the date of purchase.
Exclusion to the Warranty
- Defects or Damage: Only defects arising in the course of normal domestic use are covered. If your mattress is damaged as a result of misuse they will not be replaced.
- Change of Mind: Refunds or exchanges are not provided where you have simply changed your mind or if you have merely decided you would prefer a different feel of mattress or found a cheaper alternative.
3. Making a Claim: You must notify us of any defect within thirty days of the defect appearing. You will also need to provide your original proof of purchase receipt.
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime and let us know you’d like to return your mattress.